- Kyle Cave, Department of Psychology
Interests: Visual cognition, including visual attention, visual imagery, and object recognition.
- John Collura, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Director of the University of Massachusetts Transportation Center
- Patty Freedson, Department of Exercise Science
Interests: physiological basis of human performance
- Richard L. Freyman, Department of Communications Disorders
Interests: sound localization
- Song Gao, Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
Interests: Optimization in stochastic networks, econometric models of (adaptive) travel behavior, traffic models of uncertain networks with traveler information.
- Ian Grosse, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, Interests: finite element analysis, intelligent tutors, visualization and spatial reasoning.
- Elizabeth A. Henneman, School of Nursing.
- Michael A. Knodler, Jr., Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Director, UMassSafe Program
Interests: transportation Safety, driver behavior, traffic operations, human factors, geometric design, pedestrians and bicycles, geometric design, traffic operations, intelligent transportation systems, and geographic information systems.
- Jenna Marquard, Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering.
Interests: Presenting models and analyses to decision makers; consumer, executive and policy-level decision-making in health care; measuring decision quality for decisions under uncertainty.
- Daiheng Ni, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Interests: Traffic flow modeling and simulation, Intelligent Transportation Systems, traffic sensing and information technology, transportation logistics and optimization.
- Alexander Pollatsek, Department of Psychology.
Interests: eye movements, visual search, transportation human factors, visualization.
- Keith Rayner, Department of Psychology.
Interests: eye movements, language comprehension, visualization.
- Donald A. Robinson, Director, Environmental Health and Safety.
Interests: safety engineering.
- Beverly P. Woolf, Department of Computer Science.
Interests: Intelligent tutoring and training, computational strategies in learning and education.