· Altera's website contains a wealth of information for Nios II and the various tools which you will be using in this course.
· Main page for all Nios II related documentation: https://www.altera.com/products/processors/support.html
· Quartus Prime documentation on Altera's website: https://www.altera.com/products/design-software/fpga-design/quartus-prime/support.html
· The University Program of Altera provides more answers to DE1 SOC board at: https://www.altera.com/support/training/university/boards.html
· See many design examples at the University Program main page: https://www.altera.com/support/training/university/materials-lab-exercises.html
· The Altera forums are a very good place to discuss your queries and see various other projects which people are doing. You can contribute to the development and find answers to some problems.
· For questions, specific to DE1 SOC board, you can go to the board manufacturer's (Terasic) website: http://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&No=836
There are some other universities who are doing similar courses in Embedded Design
· Georgia Tech: http://upcp.ece.gatech.edu/2031.html
Other useful resources