Download the 347 page complete ATmega32
ATmega32(L) (347 pages, revision I, updated April 2006): doc2503.pdf [3.1 MB, PDF]
Download the 150 page AVR
Instruction Set user guide: doc0856.pdf [687 KB, PDF]
Atmel corporate site:
AVR 8-bit RISC Microcontrollers - Main Page at
Download AVR Studio:
Helpful articles at AVRFreaks: http://www.avrfreaks.net/
- WinAVR Tutorial [PPT]
- Test program used in the tutorial: blinky.c
- Test program used in the tutorial and the makefile together in a .rar* file: ece353_fall06_blinky.rar
- WinAvr site: http://winavr.sourceforge.net/
- The WinAVR Tutorial above describes one method for compiling C for the AVR. There is another method which Adam describes in C_in_AVR_Instructions_v02.pdf .
This alternate method is more straightforward. It allows the user to write and build C programs within AVR studio.
- *In computing, RAR is a proprietary file format for data compression and archiving.
The RAR file format was developed by Eugene Roshal (hence the name RAR: Roshal ARchive), who was born on March 10, 1972 in Russia and graduated from Chelyabinsk Technical University. He also developed programs for packing and unpacking RAR files, originally for DOS, and later ported to other platforms. [Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rar ]