Mid-course Design Review (MDR) Specification
The team has committed to meeting the following specifications by the December 2005 Mid-course Design Review.
- Familiarize with development environment
- Prototype Device using GumStix
- Integrate Bluetooth chip with GumStix
- Demonstrate audio streaming from file or live source
- Outline software modules to develop
Mid-course Design Review (MDR) Presentation Slides
The team presented the following slides at the December 2005 MDR.
|Statement of the Problem|
|System Block Diagram|
|Draft System Specification|
|Preliminary Design Review (PDR) Presentation Slides|
|Mid-course Design Review (MDR) Specification|
|College of Engineering|
[Update 10 Nov 2005]