- Final reports due to Hollot/Soules on CD.
SDP04 "CLEARING PROCEDURE" - TO OCCUR BEFORE 18 MAY
1) Clean-out cabinets drawers & clean off bench top and shelf. Return
ALL test equipment, mechanical tools, data books to the proper cabinets.
2) Return project, display-poster, software, hardware, books and keys
to Fran Caron. Any item
purchased by the Department for your project must be returned to
technician Francis Caron during the clearing process.
3) Lab bench hand receipt: If your team has accounted for ALL your
tools on the hand receipt and nothing is missing, then the Team-Leader
from your team should email me ASAP, and schedule a time & date to
clear. Returning ALL purchase items and the keys. If you are missing
anything, the cost to replace the items is divided by your total team
4) Back-up ALL SDP files, and also provide a written summary of the
project. Some projects may be continued in SDP05.
If your team does not clear, your advisor will be informed and no grade
SDP04 BEST PROJECT AWARDS
Faculty Advisor: A. Ganz
Autonomous GPS Carbot
Faculty Advisor: J. H. Cho
Third Place (1)
MIDI Guitar Tablature Display
Faculty Advisor: T. B. Soules
Third Place (2)
Smart Tank Chaser
Faculty Advisor: T. E. Djaferis
Location-Aware Info System
Faculty Advisor: T. Wolf
Recent Documents (PDF Format)