- Prepare PowerPoint slides for your presentations.
- Increase the size of small figures and pictures before putting
them on a slide.
- During your presentation you don't have to cover every detail
mentioned in the paper(s). You have to decide which are the
important issues and focus on them.
- You may need to consult some of the references in the
presented paper to better explain some issues.
- The list of references on this web site is incomplete and you
may need to go over papers which are not included in the list.
- Minimize the overlap with previous presentations. If an issue
was already discussed only mention it briefly. Attemp also to
coordinate with the other presenter during the same class to