Authors are invited to submit papers describing recent advances on all aspects of computer arithmetic, including, but not restricted to the following topics:
14th IEEE Symposium on Computer Arithmetic
April 14-16, 1999
CALL FOR PAPERS
- Foundations of number systems and arithmetic;
- Arithmetic processor design and implementation;
- Arithmetic algorithms and their analysis;
- Highly parallel arithmetic units and systems;
- New floating-point units and systems;
- Standards for number representation and arithmetic;
- Impact of high level languages on arithmetic systems;
- Special function implementation; and
- Applications of Computer Arithmetic for cryptography, DSP, data compression and alike.
Postscript version of the complete paper, and a separate text file with title and abstract, should be submitted by ftp no later than:
September 1, 1998
following the instructions in the conference web site:
Further instructions about submission and information about the symposium will be posted at the web site. Submissions should conform to the maximum length requirement for the proceedings of the conference, as stated below, but for reviewing should preferably be formatted in normal article style (about 20 pages, single column, single spacing). Authors should include an e-mail contact address, since all correspondence will be done by e-mail. Acceptance will be notified in December 1998, and final camera-ready papers (up to 8 pages, two columns) will be due in January 1999. Conference proceedings will be available at the Symposium.
CNRS, Laboratoire LIP
Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon
Dept. of Electric and Electronic Eng.
The University of Adelaide
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Eng.
Univ. of Massachusetts at Amherst
phone: (413) 545 2643
fax: (413) 545 1993
Peter Kornerup |
Dept. of Math. and Computer Science
phone: +45 6557 2357
fax: +45 6593 2691