1. Use preferably latex to construct your document.
2. Create a postscript and a PDF document using the following classECE697E-yournam.ps and pdf
3. Partition the paper into several sections each in a separate file.
- abstract -- 15 sec version of the paper
- Introduction - describe the background and give motivation
- ..... sections about the solution proposed
- Experimental Evaluation suggested
5. email your paper in tar format (use "tar -cvf classECE697E-yourname.tar
* ") to me before Nov 30.
6. email the ps and pdf files separately.
Sept 9, 2000